Intellipaat actively provides placement assistance to all learners who have successfully completed the training. For this, we are exclusively tied-up with over 80 top MNCs from around the world. This way, you can be placed in outstanding organizations such as Sony, Ericsson, TCS, Mu Sigma, Standard Chartered, Cognizant, and Cisco, among other equally great enterprises. You are required to study for the duration of 30 odd hours, and complete the training and projects before appearing for the exam. I was able to internally shift from a non-tech role to a DevOps Engineer role in IBM because of the rich content, dedicated support, and job assistance program by Intellipaat’s team. You will receive access to the LMS immediately after enrolling and will have it for the rest of your life.
Learn how the Microsoft Azure platform works and its key benefits for day-to-day business operations, including it’s enhanced flexibility for scalability and cost-effectiveness. AWS certification is one of the most sought-after cloud designations in the industry. AWS Solution Architect Salary 2022 By Country & Experience The need for AWS solution architects has risen, making them one of the highest-paid positions. Finally, the average pay in these top ten locations changes just by 6% between Lakes, Alaska, and Germantown, Maryland, underscoring the limited opportunity for wage development. When evaluating location and income for an Entry Level AWS Cloud Practitioner position, the likelihood of a cheaper cost of living may be the most important element to consider. CertWizard is a leader in the PROXY TEST-TAKING service and your best friend when it comes to IT certification service.
There are no prerequisites for the material that prepares you for the exam. It’s not required for other AWS certifications, but makes the transition much smoother for candidates coming from other IT specializations.
- Finally, the average pay in these top ten locations changes just by 6% between Lakes, Alaska, and Germantown, Maryland, underscoring the limited opportunity for wage development.
- If your business is looking to set up a virtual private server, store your files, or automate repetitive tasks, you’ll want to look at AWS.
- First of all, it is one of the most popular and fundamental certifications required to operate the AWS cloud and also one of the most universal in terms of application.
- The certification isn’t difficult, but it is rigorous and requires a lot of dedication.
Communicate your IT certification exam-related questions with other members and our technical team. Companies use AWS cloud computing solutions for a variety of business needs. This ever-growing list includes web and application hosting, big data storage and analytics, backup and disaster recovery, custom projects in emerging areas like IoT and more. Organizations that successfully integrate AWS solutions realize benefits like increased efficiency, cost-savings, greater speed, tighter security and easier scalability. Earning an AWS cloud practitioner certification validates your competence to build and deliver well-architected AWS systems. It provides hiring managers greater trust in your abilities, increasing your work chances. Some of the world’s most powerful businesses, like Facebook, Netflix, Adobe, and the BBC, rely on it to power their most important services.
How to Get an AWS Certification and Earn a Top-Paying Salary
As more companies are progressively moving workloads to the public cloud, cloud computing has become a core competence in business. Cloud aws certified cloud practitioner services are taking the business world by storm with the market expected to hit $623.3 billion by 2023, according to a recent study.
If you are interested to learn more aboutour programs and cloud certifications, please feel free to reach out to us at your convenience. AWS Solutions Architect Professional & AWS Certified DevOps Engineer are two major professional level certifications. Validate your skills and knowledge in the preeminent cloud computing platform.
Loved the Courses Content ?
Aside from developers, this certification appeals to managers, finance specialists, and just about anyone who works in a modern company that uses AWS on a daily basis. But is it the right choice for those who dream of a hefty AWS certification salary? One of the most important responsibilities of a DevOps Engineer is the creation of AWS cloud solutions with the potential to boost both overall performances and return on investment. They are also responsible for ensuring that the servers are kept up to date. Depending on their level of expertise and level of experience, they might get a salary anywhere from $93,000 to $144,000.
- Certainly, you can set up a free demo session, although if you’ve already viewed any sample recordings, you won’t need to look further.
- AWS speaks more about your personality other than just validating your understanding in the field, and gives a candidate an added advantage over others when competing for a role.
- But with the help of expert guidance from Intellipaat, I was able to make a shift from an IT support engineer to a Cloud Engineer.
- Cloud initiatives are firing off at top speed, and companies are on a hiring overdrive to support those efforts.
- Cloud Computing has become the “Gold” standard for enterprises to access IT infrastructure, hardware, and software resources.